The Lambertville House Hotel is proud to be recognized as a premier destination for business travelers. Our classic boutique hotel is one of those exceptional places where ambience, service, and attention to detail come together to create a unique meeting environment.
If you'd like to schedule a corporate event, business meeting, or team building exercise at the Lambertville House Hotel, contact our professional event planners. They will work with you to create an unforgettable meeting experience for you and your group!
You'll Do Business...
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet throughout the hotel
- Private meeting rooms with natural lighting and flexible set-ups
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment
- Corporate meeting packages to help you focus on the event and not the planning
- A convenient location in central New Jersey that is easily accessible from New York City and Philadelphia
- A distinctive setting that facilitates a positive learning environment
- Located in the charming and historic river town of Lambertville
- Beautifully appointed guest rooms with jetted tubs and gas fireplaces
- A variety of restaurants, antique shops, art galleries, and historic landmarks within walking distance—plus the Tomasello Winery Shop located on site
- The Lounge at the Lambertville House, our comfortable hotel bar with both indoor and outdoor seating
- Onsite and offsite team building activities for your group
We look forward to working with you to create a successful and memorable meeting!